Loggerhead Sea Turtle Beaded Bracelet
Pull a pound for loggerhead sea turtles!
Loggerhead sea turtles spend most of their time in the open ocean and shallow coastal waters where they’re highly likely to encounter plastic pollution. When you purchase a Loggerhead Sea Turtle Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on these ancient marine creatures.
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
4ocean was born on a plastic-covered beach in Bali, Indonesia. Inspired by successful lifestyle brands that were able to build passionate followings, Alex and Andrew decided to implement a business model that would allow them to grow quickly so they could pay workers, fund cleanups, and spread the word about the ocean plastic crisis. They created the 4ocean bracelet and pledged to pull a pound of trash from the ocean for each one purchased, using the profits to scale cleanup operations, make donations to ocean-related nonprofits, and build an organizational infrastructure to support future growth.